The Equipment Used by Heather Hamilton
Most people are interested in knowing the type of equipment a professional photographer uses to capture their images. While the equipment is an important part in the overall quality of the images in a photographer's portfolio, it is definitely not a means to an end. Dedication, hard work, and overall talent and skill are the predominant factors in producing good images.
For those of you who are dying to know what type of equipment I use when I go out in the field, I will detail it all here.
Currently, I am using only digital cameras, and have done away with shooting film. Here is a comprehensive list of the equipment I have used to create some of the images on this site:
35mm & Digital Equipment
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II Professional Digital Body
- Canon EOS 5D Professional Digital Body
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens
- Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Lens
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM Lens
- Canon EF 100-400 f/5.6L IS USM Lens
- ...along with a ton of filters, battery packs, memory cards, flashes, etc.
- Bogen 3021 Professional Tripod
- Bogen Pan / Tilt Head